+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigrating to quebec

ocaisceti94

Dec 2, 2020
Good day,
As the title says, i would like to immigrate to quebec but the news lately is more about the backlogs and bills.
My question is, are they still accepting immigrants through QSWP and does having an intermediate french knowledge would be an edge?
A quick background: im from philippines, married, my husband and i belong to NOC B category, more than 3 yrs work exp. We would total a 66/120.
Thank you in advance and please spare me its my first time posting.

adam10

Aug 25, 2018
You must first obtain a CSQ from Quebec. For that, the ability to speak French is useful. Then you can apply for QSWP, it is still open, but from what I've been reading it takes 12-14 months to get AOR (Acknowledgment of Receipt), which is the first stage in the application.
There is no particular standard for processing time, I've seen some applications finishing within one year, while others like myself are still waiting after 31 months of processing.

ocaisceti94

Dec 2, 2020
Good day,
As the title says, i would like to immigrate to quebec but the news lately is more about the backlogs and bills.
My question is, are they still accepting immigrants through QSWP and does having an intermediate french knowledge would be an edge?
A quick background: im from philippines, married, my husband and i belong to NOC B https://9apps.ooo/ category, more than 3 yrs work exp. We would total a 66/120.
Thank you in advance and please spare me its my first time posting.
issue got solved!!