+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigrating to Canada

Sep 8, 2006
Hello,

I am a Canadian citizen,and my husband is American. Last March I recieved my greencard and moved to the US. It's nice here, but we've decided that when we start a family in a few years we want to do so in Canada.

Am I able to sponsor him since I live in the US? What if I get my parents to "co-sponsor"? They both live in Canada.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

RajMumbai

Jul 22, 2006
Hi

As you have stayed in canada if you can guide me it will be of gr8 help

I have already applied for my PR but today while surfing I came across the site where immigrants have described their exp in canada as hell on this earth and all of them are asking new migrants not to come to canada also they claiming that info given by canadian govt and others are false pls adivse

pls help

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

RajMumbai said:
Hi

As you have stayed in canada if you can guide me it will be of gr8 help

I have already applied for my PR but today while surfing I came across the site where immigrants have described their exp in canada as hell on this earth and all of them are asking new migrants not to come to canada also they claiming that info given by canadian govt and others are false pls adivse

pls help
Remember that Amit is doom and gloom, I would think that of the 245K Immigrants that Canada accepts every year, there will be a % who can't make it.

PMM