+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Imm0008_1e

scorpio2009

Sep 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi..friend
I need your kind advice:
My spouce(PR,on previous marriage based) has applied for me in Aug-09.File now approved(20thSept) from Missi.and sent to New delhi,India for further processing.We both were previously married to diff spouse.and then got divorce decree.
my ex-spouse was from USA and my visa from delhi,india on I130(spouse sponser) was rejected as we couldn't prove it as legel/Valid.so US rejected as this was for immigration.
Now one thing we missed while filling form for canada is I forgotten to tick yes in Imm0008_1e(background check) form that USa imign visa was rejected and details for that .
I dont have visa attend or rejection stamp on my passport.
I talked with my lawyer friend and he suggested me not to inform canada immigration about this at this stage,other wise they will suspect my current case also as immigration purpose and specially check for this.They told let the file to process as it is.if by chance they call me for interview then we can say that we missed or misunderstood as this information is applicable to canada only.

our current relation is geniun and as per law and cutome of marriage.we have proof of photo,email,phonebill,greeting card...etc already submitted with file

so friend I am confused what you suggest should i inform and take a risk of being called for interview or let it be?

Thank you in advance,
Scorpio