+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Imm 5481 how do i fill this out?

swervetech69

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Im working on this sponsorship evaluation right now. I am only sponsoring my wife, no kids dependants ect. for question 7 total number of people in 4,5,and six it should be 2 correct because im included?On the back of the page it asks me for details of family members included in undertakings in effect or not yet in effect. I dont know which one to fill in there is box 5 1-6 6a and 6 b. I have never had a previous undertaking before but still are not clear on how to fill out the back of this form. Also since i dont have any dependants other than my wife is it true that i dont need to fill out imm1283 financial evaluation? Thanks, i cant ever get anyone on the line at cic to answer this question, this forum has been so much more helpfull.

Irish Colleen

Star Member
Aug 8, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th December 2011
File Transfer...
7th February 2012
Med's Done....
9th December 2011
LANDED..........
20th May 2012
Hi

Yes, the number should be 2. You and your wife, unless you have previously sponsored or are in the process of sponsoring someone else.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swervetech69 said:
Im working on this sponsorship evaluation right now. I am only sponsoring my wife, no kids dependants ect. for question 7 total number of people in 4,5,and six it should be 2 correct because im included?On the back of the page it asks me for details of family members included in undertakings in effect or not yet in effect. I dont know which one to fill in there is box 5 1-6 6a and 6 b. I have never had a previous undertaking before but still are not clear on how to fill out the back of this form. Also since i dont have any dependants other than my wife is it true that i dont need to fill out imm1283 financial evaluation? Thanks, i cant ever get anyone on the line at cic to answer this question, this forum has been so much more helpfull.

for question 7 total number of people in 4,5,and six it should be 2 correct because im included
= Yes correct.

I have never had a previous undertaking before but still are not clear on how to fill out the back of this form = 6A and 6B

Items 5 -Bi, 5-Bii, 5-Biii,5-Biv are Not Applicable.