+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i'm so confuse abt my study in canada

peaceful-eyes

Aug 15, 2008
Dear friends :

i really need your help this time , i have 18 years & i'm still student in ( science de la vie et la terre=life sciences and earth) and i am in the last year to get the baccalaureate & after that i'm gonna study in university.

so the probleme that my husband said in canadian system: there are primary school , high school and collegue ..ect..

but in morocco we start by : primay school (6years), collegue(3years) , (high school 3 years)

and in every period i got the certificats .

so when i asked the lawyer from canada: he said that on my educational paper it says that i' m currently studying in the first year of high school and he wrote on the appliation that i am batchlor.

and i didn't understand that what exactly means !!!!

and the second thing :i don't know when i can get visa for immigration so what you can advise me if i got it before to continue the 4 months of bachlor study or ignore it and still study until to get the baccalaureate ?

cuz i don't know what's gonna happen there .if they will accept me to study without bachlor or not and could i 'll have many options of study!!!

thank you

peaceful-eyes

Aug 15, 2008
be genrous and answear me bro/sis

plz guys answear me

i just didn't understand the system as i don't know what to do after coming & which study i need to follow

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In Canada, kids start school at age 5, going to kindergarten, after that they take grades 1 through 12. By the time they graduate, they would be 17-18 years old. Then they can start college/university. The first degree you take in college/university is the bachelors degree. As far as I know, bachelors degree is the same as what you call baccalaureate. It is explained at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bachelor%27s_degree

After getting bachelors degree, you can continue in university and get a masters degree and after that continue to get ph.d. Does that explain it?

Immigration will give you more points for more school.