+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

illegal immigrant to be investigated

genben

Jun 25, 2010
Hi...
I am wondering how to report an illegal immigrant staying here in Ontario with her 2 children. She has been here for 3 years and does not have passports. She came here with her common law husband and has not returned to the States. He is not working and is unemployed. She is unemployed and unable to work. She is still legally married with her husband in the U.S. and has not yet filed for divorce. She also has another daughter living in the U.S. and not being looked after properly by her father. She wanted the daughter to come and live but she refuses to come. The CAS was called and investigated this woman who is here in Ontario. They were called by someone concerning the welfare of the children how they are looked after and well kept. The children do not wear clean clothes and the house is not cleaned at all. They only get bathed once a week and not very clean in their personal habits. I hope to hear back from you soon ASAP in this matter....

Genben

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This older post will answer your question:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t29361.0.html

Alabaman

Apr 24, 2009
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
...and how did you know all these information??

genben said:
Hi...
I am wondering how to report an illegal immigrant staying here in Ontario with her 2 children. She has been here for 3 years and does not have passports. She came here with her common law husband and has not returned to the States. He is not working and is unemployed. She is unemployed and unable to work. She is still legally married with her husband in the U.S. and has not yet filed for divorce. She also has another daughter living in the U.S. and not being looked after properly by her father. She wanted the daughter to come and live but she refuses to come. The CAS was called and investigated this woman who is here in Ontario. They were called by someone concerning the welfare of the children how they are looked after and well kept. The children do not wear clean clothes and the house is not cleaned at all. They only get bathed once a week and not very clean in their personal habits. I hope to hear back from you soon ASAP in this matter....

Jul 26, 2021
Hello I just want to know some ideas how to report a illegal immigrant living in Canada for almost 16 years and he has a legal family here in the Philippines and he never look after on his family here he never support even financial and he has a daughter in Canada living with his live in partner I just want have a enough idea how can I report him for deportation

Jul 26, 2021
Hello I just want to know some ideas how to report a illegal immigrant living in Canada for almost 16 years and he has a legal family here in the Philippines and he never look after on his family here he never support even financial and he has a daughter in Canada living with his live in partner I just want have a enough idea how can I report him for deportation
I just wanted for him to be get deported from Canada and for send him back here in the Philippines

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Information on how to report someone is here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/report-fraud.html

If you report him, this doesn't mean he will be deported. IRCC/CBSA will make a decision on whether to investigate the case and them will decide if there are grounds to have him removed.

If he has a daughter and partner in Canada, then there are a number of ways in which he can get PR and remain in Canada. It's possible he's already done that and is living in Canada legally.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Information on how to report someone is here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/report-fraud.html

If you report him, this doesn't mean he will be deported. IRCC/CBSA will make a decision on whether to investigate the case and them will decide if there are grounds to have him removed.

If he has a daughter and partner in Canada, then there are a number of ways in which he can get PR and remain in Canada. It's possible he's already done that and is living in Canada legally.
I guess it’s possible he could have misrepresented his legal status in the PR app if ever he was married in the Philippines (no info from the previous commenter yet).

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I guess it’s possible he could have misrepresented his legal status in the PR app if ever he was married in the Philippines (no info from the previous commenter yet).
Assuming his partner in Canada is Canadian, it would be relatively easy for him to get PR status through common law sponsorship without misrepresenting anything. It's absolutely feasible to sponsor someone through family class who is out of status in Canada, as well as someone who's technically still married.

Anyway, we don't have the details. So obviously hard to say what the true situation is at this point.

Reactions: bellaluna

MrChazz

May 4, 2021
Hi...
Genben
Bathing only once a week and not being very clean in personal habits are certainly very serious matters as far as Canada and Canadians are concerned. Please immediately file reports with your local police and local MP, the RCMP, the CSBA, the CSIS, the Premier's Office, the Governor-General's office, and the Prime Minister's office. Phone numbers and email addresses for those are readily available; just use Google.

If you consider such reporting to be excessively demanding of you, then here's an alternative: get on with your own life, and let them get on with their lives.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Bathing only once a week and not being very clean in personal habits are certainly very serious matters as far as Canada and Canadians are concerned. Please immediately file reports with your local police and local MP, the RCMP, the CSBA, the CSIS, the Premier's Office, the Governor-General's office, and the Prime Minister's office. Phone numbers and email addresses for those are readily available; just use Google.

If you consider such reporting to be excessively demanding of you, then here's an alternative: get on with your own life, and let them get on with their lives.
FYI - you're responding to a post from over a decade ago.

A new user bumped this old thread by asking a new question.

MrChazz

May 4, 2021
These are certainly very serious matters as far as Canada and Canadians are concerned. Please immediately file reports with your local police and local MP, the RCMP, the CSBA, the CSIS, the Premier's Office, the Governor-General's office, and the Prime Minister's office. Phone numbers and email addresses for those are readily available; just use Google. You will surely be rewarded for being such a good boy; they might even put your application for X into the "urgent processing" queue.