+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IETLS expiring during PNP process.

ishanpatel227

Jul 3, 2017
Hello, I already have EE profile and now submitted my PNP application a couple of months back. My question is, my IELTS is going to expire on 2nd April. I am going to appear for the IELTS exam again on 3rd March. But, is it possible to get the results Score Card on time before 2nd April so that I can upload that on my PNP application and EE profile. The second question is, is it mandatory to upload the Score Card copy in the application before the older one expire or we can just update the bands we got right now and upload the Score Card copy once we got it delivered at home? I am really confused. The third question is, is it compulsory to achieve same bands in each module as I had got before 2 years? I got L 8.5, R 7.5, S 6.5 and R 6.5. What if I got 6 in each modules? Is it ok for PNP application or my application will be rejected?

Reactions: Raju4Can

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello, I already have EE profile and now submitted my PNP application a couple of months back. My question is, my IELTS is going to expire on 2nd April. I am going to appear for the IELTS exam again on 3rd March. But, is it possible to get the results Score Card on time before 2nd April so that I can upload that on my PNP application and EE profile. The second question is, is it mandatory to upload the Score Card copy in the application before the older one expire or we can just update the bands we got right now and upload the Score Card copy once we got it delivered at home? I am really confused. The third question is, is it compulsory to achieve same bands in each module as I had got before 2 years? I got L 8.5, R 7.5, S 6.5 and R 6.5. What if I got 6 in each modules? Is it ok for PNP application or my application will be rejected?
Refer this:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/language-requirements.html
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_oinp_faq.pdf (Page 28)

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hi ishan ,

How did it go for you .I also want to know about the third point