+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS

can_swim

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
Hi All,

Me and my wife are due to take the IELTS general exam in November. Which material is the most recommended? Also, would it suffice if we just read the prep materical that british council sent us along with the confirmation?

Regards.

Kitua85

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

You will find good materials online. The British council materials are helpful as well
Google will be useful in finding free material and practice test

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
How to improve writing skills
It will all link together. Read write expand your vocabulary. Read how letters are written or resumes (i had two letters to write in my test) tone for formal vs informal writing etc... its in the small things

Rabia Amjad

May 28, 2018
Hello i'm an IELTS band 8.5 achiever! thus i share all my knowledge and personal methodology of increasing your score! in accordance with other interesting articles related to IELTS!

check them out at : https://therandomblend.com/category/ielts/

[trust me you'll learn something important and new after coursing through my tips :)]
Hi dear, good to know that you got 8.5 bands in IELTS and thankyou for sharing the articles and tips, may i know how much minimum bands are required for canadian immigration for student visa ?

ignorancei$bliss

Jan 7, 2014
Hi dear, good to know that you got 8.5 bands in IELTS and thankyou for sharing the articles and tips, may i know how much minimum bands are required for canadian immigration for student visa ?
hello did you like my tips, tricks and articles :) ? well, as far as requirement for a Canadian student visa goes the absolute minimum is 6.5 band no less than 6 for a undergraduate degree and a post graduate diploma, and for a post graduate masters degree and above 7 with no less than 6.5 will smoothen the admission process!

thus 6.5 no less than 6 is what CIC deems as an important requirement for a Canadian student visa application!

jattin

May 29, 2018
IELTS material is available everywhere on net,but one has to be good in english writing and vocabulary practice.