IELTS SCORE 8 nothing hard

Apr 1, 2011
I HAVE GOT:-
LISTENING:-8.5
SPEAKING:-7.5
WRITTING:-8
READING:-8
ALL OVER:-8
IELTS is depends. how you attemped your paper.it method based paper.
regards
kamal

boatgirl

Mar 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow this is great and encouraging! Congratulations!! How long did it take you to study? Was the listening part hard?? How was the speaking?? How come a 7.5 and not an 8 - what do you think you did that you didn't get the 8? Thanks so much for answering and I hope you accomplish your migration goals!! :)

Apr 1, 2011
it is all depends upon vocabulary words . do not make spelling mistakes.writting method matters all.but 3-4 months are enough to get such score.always answer all the reading and listening question in caps.
regards kamal

ieltschand

Mar 1, 2011
Hello Kamaldeep singh

Heartly Congrats!!!!

Please can you guide and give the valuable tips for all section. I will be very much appreciate.

Please let me know from which university u have taken the exam?? in which region you appeared??

I am right now in dubai and will going to appear soon.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards
Chanda

Apr 1, 2011
Hi chanda
I appeared IDP: IELTS Amritsar Test Center.
I suggest you to appear any of IDP Test Center.
I think they are better than British concil.
According to me IDP giving more marks in witten Exam as comparative to British concil.
Regards kamal

Adroit

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mine is L=9, R=8.5, W=7.5, S=7.5

ieltschand

Mar 1, 2011
Dear Kamaldeep,

Thank you for the useful information.

If you can focus more on the writing and reading then i will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

kind regards

chanda

Adroit

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nazia2k said:
Wow. Did you get a pre-filled answer sheet in your listening section? :p
Lol, no, am a very good listerner, always listen

shehzad007

Dec 3, 2009
kamaldeep singh said:
it is all depends upon vocabulary words . do not make spelling mistakes.writting method matters all.but 3-4 months are enough to get such score.always answer all the reading and listening question in caps.
regards kamal
Hello dear ,

you got good score , would you please give me some explaination what does you mean by "always answer all the reading and listening question in caps ".
i also really want good score like you . please help me .

folasade123

Apr 16, 2011
6.5 Band as skilled workers?

Hi,pls can anybody help me out.i just collected my result today and scored 6.5 band as my overall.i want to know weda i will meet up or not.Which points do i need to claim to get through?Thanks.

GS_Stud

Apr 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree with Kamal.

IELTS is not too hard if you have reasonably fair command on the language and are working in a MNC and have been communicating to global teams and your office colleagues in English.

I never took a tuition for IELTS, and only studied for 2 weeks (that too only in evenings after going to office full day). Here are my scores:

Overall: 8

L=8, R=9, W=7, S=7.5

Thanks,
GS

mudio

May 3, 2011
I WANT TO KNOW THOSE THAT ARE APPLICANTS TO VISAONPAGE IN NIGERIA

Please,I am one of the applicants to VISAONPAGE program on FederaI Skilled workers Scheme immigration to CANADA, I want to know other people that are in the program.Please send your name and E-mail address to umugaga@yahoo.com
Thank you.

drark

May 7, 2011
gujarat, india
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8.5 bands
its all about a little self confidence and common sense!!

i had 5 days in hand to prepare for my exam..and the only material i used was the stuff they gave me when i registered..

and i scored 8.5 bands..L=9 R=8 W=7.5 S=8.5..so thats all you need.. a lil "believe in yourself"!!

if you read a lot..dats an added advantage..and dont try to fake an accent..im told it puts them off!!