+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS result withheld

EB24

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Hi,

I recently gave the IELTS exam, cbt in Thane, Maharashtra, and I got to know when I called them that the results have been withheld and it's a normal procedure. Can someone tell me how long it takes for the the results to come out ?

Caliph27

Nov 15, 2020
Yea, i am in the same position, i took the test on 31st October and i got an email on the expected day of the result that my result is going further analysis and processes. Its sad because i was really looking forward to the results

EB24

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Yea, i am in the same position, i took the test on 31st October and i got an email on the expected day of the result that my result is going further analysis and processes. Its sad because i was really looking forward to the results
Hey I got my results immediately after 2 days since I got to know about the results being withheld. You need to constantly call and pester them to release it. It's just not fair. Keep mailing them too. It's absolutely not right because we pay so much for the exam and then this happens. Also, they will tell you that it's a part of the terms and conditions, you tell them that you are aware about it and are in urgent need of the results for education or immigration reasons. Hope this works for you, good luck :)

Caliph27

Nov 15, 2020
Hey I got my results immediately after 2 days since I got to know about the results being withheld. You need to constantly call and pester them to release it. It's just not fair. Keep mailing them too. It's absolutely not right because we pay so much for the exam and then this happens. Also, they will tell you that it's a part of the terms and conditions, you tell them that you are aware about it and are in urgent need of the results for education or immigration reasons. Hope this works for you, good luck :)
Oh great ! I hope your result was better than what you expected. I will follow up as from Monday, thanks for the swift feedback. Regards,

Reactions: EB24