+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS resources

Ayush Sharma

May 13, 2019
India
Can someone please tell me what are the good resources for practicing IELTS at home especially speaking! I am not able to find good and reliable resource for it. Please help me out!!!

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Can someone please tell me what are the good resources for practicing IELTS at home especially speaking! I am not able to find good and reliable resource for it. Please help me out!!!
When you apply for test, you get a book and cd with 8 practice tests, you can use first & last to set 'before' & 'after' benchmark, then use remaining ones for practice.
Also internet has plenty of free IELTS material, searching on Google will list them out, I suggest ieltsessentials

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
For speaking go through sample videos on official sites and then get a friend to take a mock test by listing or twistings for them to ask. Focus on being natural and fluid.

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Thanks for helping me out. !
But is there any other way out to communicate with native English speaker
Not really, in speaking exam you will be tested for your ability to draft your thoughts in coherent sentences and ability to understands and respond to spoken English. While second element can be developed by watching English content, there is really no substitute to practicing first element by speaking with another speaker. Maybe try these forums to find a person in a similar boat and connect over phone with them.