+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS requirements

zafar abbas

May 4, 2018
Dear Readers / Bloggers,

Would any one please help me to assist that while I have valid study acceptance from a valid DLI registered institute in Canada and I have submit proof of English test through Doulingo Test scores, I will be still asked for IELTS test scores when I will visit to Immigration office in Pakistan, Islamabad or the acceptance letter will leads me to stamp of study visa.

Thanks in advance to all fellows

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear Readers / Bloggers,

Would any one please help me to assist that while I have valid study acceptance from a valid DLI registered institute in Canada and I have submit proof of English test through Doulingo Test scores, I will be still asked for IELTS test scores when I will visit to Immigration office in Pakistan, Islamabad or the acceptance letter will leads me to stamp of study visa.

Thanks in advance to all fellows
Duolingo is not accepted by IRCC. So yes IRCC may ask for IELTS if your permit is refused. If non-SDS stream, you don’t have to submit IELTS but it is encouraged.

zafar abbas

May 4, 2018
Duolingo is not accepted by IRCC. So yes IRCC may ask for IELTS if your permit is refused. If non-SDS stream, you don’t have to submit IELTS but it is encouraged.
How to get help from SDS? and how to proceed if already have college acceptance letter.
LMIA also required IELTs?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
How to get help from SDS? and how to proceed if already have college acceptance letter.
LMIA also required IELTs?
SDS is an application stream for certain countries. If you are not from that country then you are not eligible for SDS. Now you have a LMIA and applying for a closed work permit. IRCC can request if you have language skills so yes.