Lokeshkumar

Feb 15, 2018
Hello All,

I have written IELTS exam on 6th January 2018 and I have secured

Listening - 8.5
Reading - 8.0
Speaking - 7.0
Writing - 6.0

I am planning to apply for re-evaluation for Writing and I have only one day remaining to apply for re-evaluation

Please advise whether I can apply for re-evaluation or not and also did any one got more than expected marks

In my writing I have covered all points , concluded with proper ending and finally with word count exceeded 250 words.

ypaul

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-01-2018
Increase of .5 point is rare, increase of 1 is rarer.

When person needs to bump from 6.5 to 7, it makes sense to get EOR done. There have been cases where someone may have got from 6 to 7 or more but do note that chances are slim. You know best what & how you wrote, compare your writing style with online articles and see if you believe you should have got 7.

I am planning to apply for re-evaluation for Writing and I have only one day remaining to apply for re-evaluation
Assuming you are in India, you will have to send a DD to IELTS Office via post, do you mean you have 1 day by which your DD must reach them or 1 day in which you should send it so that it gets delivered to them in coming 1-3 days.

Reactions: Lokeshkumar

Lokeshkumar

Feb 15, 2018
Increase of .5 point is rare, increase of 1 is rarer.

When person needs to bump from 6.5 to 7, it makes sense to get EOR done. There have been cases where someone may have got from 6 to 7 or more but do note that chances are slim. You know best what & how you wrote, compare your writing style with online articles and see if you believe you should have got 7.

Assuming you are in India, you will have to send a DD to IELTS Office via post, do you mean you have 1 day by which your DD must reach them or 1 day in which you should send it so that it gets delivered to them in coming 1-3 days.
Thanks for your suggestion

ludel1722

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Hello All,

I have written IELTS exam on 6th January 2018 and I have secured

Listening - 8.5
Reading - 8.0
Speaking - 7.0
Writing - 6.0

Please advise whether I can apply for re-evaluation or not and also did any one got more than expected marks

In my writing I have covered all points, concluded with proper ending and finally with word count exceeded 250 words.
Hi! did your score change? I'm in the same position
Listening - 9
Reading - 8.5
Speaking - 8.5
Writing - 6.0