+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS preparations

Deep01021991

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hi Guys,
I am from Pune and I am new to this forum, i am in the very initial stage for now, have to give IELTS exams in March 2018 and yet to send documents to WES. If anyone is from the same city please revert. As i will be giving IELTS for the 1st time, need some guidelines.

Thanks in advance!

AmeyB

Dec 1, 2017
Hi Deep01021991, I am also from pune. I am planning to appear for IELTS in next month. Have you cleared yours? Did you join any coaching class for the preparation? Thanks !!

Eimaankhwaja_15

Apr 11, 2018
hi, what was your band score? how did you prepare? I will be writing IELTS this month on 30th
Hi ! I have attempted IELTS three times. Third time i was successful i scored listening 8, reading and speaking 7.5 and 7 in writing i am sharing few helpful tips that helped me scoring the above mentioned score. Also there are readymade templates for ielts writing essays. Subscribe to the channel for more videos. hope it will help a little :) instructions in urdu/hindi and english :)

Eimaankhwaja_15

Apr 11, 2018
Hi Deep01021991, I am also from pune. I am planning to appear for IELTS in next month. Have you cleared yours? Did you join any coaching class for the preparation? Thanks !!
Hi Dear! I have attempted IELTS three times. Third time i was successful i scored listening 8, reading and speaking 7.5 and 7 in writing i am sharing few helpful tips that helped me scoring the above mentioned score. Also there are readymade templates for ielts writing essays. Subscribe to the channel for more videos. hope it will help a little :) instructions in urdu/hindi and english :)

alice17

Star Member
May 12, 2018
Victoria
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-04-2018
Hi!

Please what is the name of the youtuber for the video below? For some reason, the video wouldn't play
Hi Dear! I have attempted IELTS three times. Third time i was successful i scored listening 8, reading and speaking 7.5 and 7 in writing i am sharing few helpful tips that helped me scoring the above mentioned score. Also there are readymade templates for ielts writing essays. Subscribe to the channel for more videos. hope it will help a little :) instructions in urdu/hindi and english :)