+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Nigeria

Lyngabriel

Sep 8, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Hi Everyone,

My name is Lynda from Nigeria. Can anybody help me with IELTS Nigeria whatsapp group number? Or kindly drop your numbers if you are from Nigeria and are interested in writing IELTS, PTE exams and also study abroad in first class universities.

Regards.

Nov 11, 2020
Good Morning. I'm Toromade Bilikis from Nigeria, a graduate of Entrepreneurship from Osun State University. I graduate with a first grade. I'm 25 years old and i want to apply for a Master in Business Administration. My question is that, do i need an IELTS result before my visa request can be granted?

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2020
Good Morning. I'm Toromade Bilikis from Nigeria, a graduate of Entrepreneurship from Osun State University. I graduate with a first grade. I'm 25 years old and i want to apply for a Master in Business Administration. My question is that, do i need an IELTS result before my visa request can be granted?

Ayxmania

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
You might want to check nairaland for your answers.