+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 25 November Key "answers"

love511

Oct 30, 2017
Hi guys.. Hi everyone

everyone who will do the ielts exam on 25 November should put all answers here for helping each others... do your best guys because we are all in same boat :(

Thank you

good luck and go ahead ;)

Last edited:

Marwa007

Nov 24, 2017
Please metion ielts task one and task two
And reading key answers for the 25 November 2017 ielts exam
If there any thread or whatsapp group for disscussing the exam
Thank in advance :)

saif usman

Apr 27, 2017
Any one who has given exam today or in recent past please share the question they face in the exam this will help the people who r going to give exam in upcoming days. Any help would be appreciate

Marwa007

Nov 24, 2017
Hi i took my exam today
Writing section was :
Task one A TABLE :
about salaries of grades and non-graduate
Task two was about
Some people support the development in agriculture for examle farming factories and scientific creation of new fruits and vegetables
To what disscuss both views and give you opinion
There was a map on the listing test in sections one , it was easy , there was word like magazine and concrete so memorise the spell of them :)
I dont remember the exact question of task two but this it was i remember

Assem99

Nov 25, 2017
I took my exam a few hours ago. I just remembered a few answers on listening :second week, 16 bridge, yellow box, metals, magazines, save it. In section 4 there were such answers like roof,wood, concrete, Japan, detail, shadow

khushvir

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
I took my exam a few hours ago. I just remembered a few answers on listening :second week, 16 bridge, yellow box, metals, magazines, save it. In section 4 there were such answers like roof,wood, concrete, Japan, detail, shadow
hii,,i also gave my exam yesterday,,16 was gave in question paper and only bridge was answers and 10 answer was savvy,32 was windows.However there was a map and i wrote 11-K-12-E-13-F-14-J