+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I WILL LIKE TO STUDY IN CANADA

SHINESCOOLAB

Apr 4, 2008
I AM SHITTU, NOFIU I WANT TO KNOW HOW IT WILL BE POSSIBLE TO STUDY ELECTRIAL/ELECTRONICS IN A CANADIAN TOP UNIVERSITY AND HOW TO,IF POSSIBLE REGISTER FOR A SCHLORASHIP IN THIS UNIVERSITY.I JUST CONCLUDED NATINAL DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL ELETRONICS AT LAGOS STATE POLYTECHNIC, IKORODU, LAGOS NIGERIA. PLEASE HELP ME

imjoe

Star Member
Nov 28, 2007
Did it really censor your name? can you type it with spaces? just out of curiosity...

Sorry I have nothing to add to your post :(

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Hey go to the CIC website and read about getting student visas to canada. You need a school b4 you can apply for the visa. You can google the type of schools you need in canada and apply online they'll tell you what to do next as an international student

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BobbyB said:
I guess his name is sh--it--tu.
s.e.x. is also censored. I wanted to reply to someone what information is on the PR card and one of them is s.e.x but it got censored so I had to change my answer to gender. You see it also when people are talking about being in a homosexual relationship :)

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leon said:
BobbyB said:
I guess his name is sh--it--tu.
s.e.x. is also censored. I wanted to reply to someone what information is on the PR card and one of them is s.e.x but it got censored so I had to change my answer to gender. You see it also when people are talking about being in a homo*censored word*ual relationship :)
LOL

ndabamenye

Oct 15, 2010
SHINESCOOLAB said:
I AM *censored word*TU, NOFIU I WANT TO KNOW HOW IT WILL BE POSSIBLE TO STUDY ELECTRIAL/ELECTRONICS IN A CANADIAN TOP UNIVERSITY AND HOW TO,IF POSSIBLE REGISTER FOR A SCHLORASHIP IN THIS UNIVERSITY.I JUST film editing and comptuter enginnering

Nov 11, 2010
Re: I WILL LIKE TO STUDY and work IN CANADA

HELLO :
me freinds my name is: mechroub taieb
my age is; 30year,s old
unmaried
I have two diploma ( civil technicien and civil ingèneer )
my adress: city 282 logt n; 181 tiaret algeria
canada is a dream in my life help me

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
SHINESCOOLAB said:
I AM *censored word*TU, NOFIU I WANT TO KNOW HOW IT WILL BE POSSIBLE TO STUDY ELECTRIAL/ELECTRONICS IN A CANADIAN TOP UNIVERSITY AND HOW TO,IF POSSIBLE REGISTER FOR A SCHLORASHIP IN THIS UNIVERSITY.I JUST CONCLUDED NATINAL DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL ELETRONICS AT LAGOS STATE POLYTECHNIC, IKORODU, LAGOS NIGERIA. PLEASE HELP ME
Oh so u attended LASPOTECH, very close to my residence. Well schools such as University of Toronto, University of Waterloo, concordia University etc. are very good universities to study electrical electronics which was also the course i also intended to study. But the major problem is the fees, you would be needing an average of 25,000 CAD for a year to study in the university and funding from nigeria is not an option at all due to the exchange rate. In Naira the cost would be about 4.5million a year and you would not be able to work outside the campus to make money. So i deviced a plan, get in to college first then transfer to the university on completion of the PR processing which would bring down the fees and open Options to obtain loans to fund your education and then repay when you start working