+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want to migrate from india to canada for schooling of my daughters

Discussion in 'H-1B Holders in the U.S.' started by Tanuraj, Jul 2, 2018.

  1. Please suggest me the best way to move canada from india for my daughters schooling visa
  2. You will need to find a stream to apply for permanent residence. Most likely, Express entry (with or without Provincial Nomination). Look at the top most level forum with pinned threads such as "Express Entry in a nutshell".

    You or your wife will be there principal applicant in the permanent residence application, with your daughters as dependents.
    Supercanadian likes this.

Share This Page