+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want know its fake or real

Zahir Hussain

Aug 7, 2020
Your Cv has been received by me,

I am Alexander Leonard, a citizen of Canada, I am searching for an employee, someone to take care of my Home and supervise my home, I am looking for a humble and down to earth person or couple who are caring and can take care of my home on a daily basis, I have a 1 acre of Water Melon Farm along with (6) cows, this is my private business as I have people who come on a daily basis to buy my watermelon for distribution, I shall be offering a Monthly Salary of - $5,250 Monthly and free accommodation with internet facility, 60 days holiday yearly and permission to invite any family member not more than 3 for holiday in Canada not for more than 30 days, I shall be providing you with guaranteed visa agent who will process your visa under a short period of time for you to resume work here as soon as possible, due to certain reasons, i shall be responsible for your flight ticket only and you shall take full responsibility of your visa processing fees after which i confirm that your visa has been obtained, i shall be making a reimbursement of what you have spent for your visa process to enable you recover from debt but first you have to earn my trust by starting your visa process without hesitation and after it has been obtained successfully, i shall proceed with the sending of your flight ticket and reimbursement of funds.

If you find satisfaction in my offer, kindly proceed with sending the below documents.

- copy of (1) Passport Photograph
- International Passport Copy.

Once all this above requirement has been received. I shall be sending you the job agreement for you to sign and revert back with a signed copy to start with your process immediately.

Please note that I am trustworthy and ready to support you only if you assure me of your honesty and I guarantee the reimbursement of expenses, the reason why I am straight forward is because I am honest and sometime back I have tried to employ someone and after sponsoring of all documentations they never arrived here, so please I plead that you understand me to the core and will be reasonable enough to trust me as I guarantee you my word.
P.s : Kindly drop also your contact number for easy communication

My Humble Self,
Regards,
Alexander Leonard.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

I am Alexander Leonard, a citizen of Canada, I am searching for an employee, someone to take care of my Home and supervise my home, I am looking for a humble and down to earth person or couple who are caring and can take care of my home on a daily basis, I have a 1 acre of Water Melon Farm along with (6) cows, this is my private business as I have people who come on a daily basis to buy my watermelon for distribution, I shall be offering a Monthly Salary of - $5,250 Monthly and free accommodation with internet facility, 60 days holiday yearly and permission to invite any family member not more than 3 for holiday in Canada not for more than 30 days, I shall be providing you with guaranteed visa agent who will process your visa under a short period of time for you to resume work here as soon as possible, due to certain reasons, i shall be responsible for your flight ticket only and you shall take full responsibility of your visa processing fees after which i confirm that your visa has been obtained, i shall be making a reimbursement of what you have spent for your visa process to enable you recover from debt but first you have to earn my trust by starting your visa process without hesitation and after it has been obtained successfully, i shall proceed with the sending of your flight ticket and reimbursement of funds.

If you find satisfaction in my offer, kindly proceed with sending the below documents.

Once all this above requirement has been received. I shall be sending you the job agreement for you to sign and revert back with a signed copy to start with your process immediately.

Please note that I am trustworthy and ready to support you only if you assure me of your honesty and I guarantee the reimbursement of expenses, the reason why I am straight forward is because I am honest and sometime back I have tried to employ someone and after sponsoring of all documentations they never arrived here, so please I plead that you understand me to the core and will be reasonable enough to trust me as I guarantee you my word.

My Humble Self,
Regards,
Alexander Leonard.
Fake

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019

My Humble Self,
Regards,
Alexander Leonard.
Fake