Visa Office......
immigrationo
NOC Code......
ortho
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
my name is hossam an experienced egyption orthopedic surgeon for 7 years with master degree ..i am hopless one in egypt and i want to go canada to start a new life with my family ( wife and daughter ) and i dont know the way to come or how i work .. please if you can help me or find a way for me to come send it to me

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my name is hossam an experienced egyption orthopedic surgeon for 7 years with master degree ..i am hopless one in egypt and i want to go canada to start a new life with my family ( wife and daughter ) and i dont know the way to come or how i work .. please if you can help me or find a way for me to come send it to me
But you have a job offer?

hossssam89

Jan 16, 2023
egypt
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
immigrationo
NOC Code......
ortho
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
no i dont have ... i just want to arrive canadian land and search for hospital offers

CANADA-1

Jan 17, 2017
please check-Apply through the Federal Skilled Worker Program ,IRCC

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Research Express Entry and see if you have enough points to immigrate. What is your job - surgeon? If so your education must be assessed through the Medical Council of Canada. You cannot work as a surgeon in Canada.

hossssam89

Jan 16, 2023
egypt
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
immigrationo
NOC Code......
ortho
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Research Express Entry and see if you have enough points to immigrate. What is your job - surgeon? If so your education must be assessed through the Medical Council of Canada. You cannot work as a surgeon in Canada.
so i ghabe no chance because i am doctor

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
so i ghabe no chance because i am doctor
Well first you have to be selected with enough points to immigrate. You have to look at if you can even practice in Canada. Many IMEs never practice again once they immigrate. There is licensing through MCC and then provincial licensing. You may need to redo residency if there is a spot available.

You need to do research on this.

https://physiciansapply.ca/

mattpflock

Jan 18, 2023
Well, you can check for new opportunities in Canada, online. And you can apply for the one you feel that suits you the best. Or else you can come over here, Canada, and scope for opportunities.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would suggest exploring options in a different country. Most IMGs can not get licensed in Canada. You would have to repeat your residency to get licensed in Canada after passing your licensing exams. After Canadian students have selected it is extremely rare for a residency in orthopaedic surgery to be still available. The limited amount of residency spots available are usually in family medicine, pathology, public health and psychiatry. Many are also in French. Would suggest looking at the UK, US, Ireland, countries in the Middle East,etc. if you want to move somewhere and still practice medicine.

Nick_150

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
Life is expensive here man, not worth it. Rent are crazy expensive and houses are out of reach.