+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need Help on this ....

Qash

Sep 4, 2019
Dear fellow,

I have received the hereinafter e-mail.
Could you please help me whether it's fake or not
Please be noted that I have hidden the sender name for privacy respect.

The Message:
Hope you are doing fine!

It was a pleasure discussing the job opportunity for the position of Senior Project Manager at Toronto Construction Group. Before we move further, we would appreciate if you could submit the following documents in order for us to process your application.

• Educational Documents

• Government Identification Card

• A copy of your current and valid passport

• CV updated to date

• Experience Letters from previous employer(s), if applicable

Attached herewith, please find a Conditional Offer Letter, which you are required to sign and submit along with the above documents within next 24 - 48 hours.

We look forward to hearing from you soon. Wishing you best of luck with your job prospect with Toronto Construction Group.

Regards,

M..... H.......

Recruitment Manager

e-mail:care@ottawarecruiters.ca

Phone: 1-613-900-1381

Web: https://ottawarecruiters.ca

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
It will be fake so do not share copies of any documents or pay any money. There are many fake job offers posted on the forum for construction jobs.

If you can post the offer letter here with personal details removed

Also note Ottawa recruiters website was only created 3/2019 pretty strange for a company that boasts having succeeded with 38k hires and earned billions in revenue. Many of the jobs they list have closing dates in 2018.

Last edited:
Reactions: nayr69sg

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Well there website was only created back in March 2019

ottawarecruiters.ca
0 Years 5 Month 16 Days 2019-03-18 11:08:02 2020-03-18 11:08:02

And per the website, they state they have been in business for 15 years, I would steer clear of them

AG_197

Dec 7, 2019
Dear fellow,

I have received the hereinafter e-mail.
Could you please help me whether it's fake or not
Please be noted that I have hidden the sender name for privacy respect.

The Message:
Hope you are doing fine!

It was a pleasure discussing the job opportunity for the position of Senior Project Manager at Toronto Construction Group. Before we move further, we would appreciate if you could submit the following documents in order for us to process your application.

• Educational Documents

• Government Identification Card

• A copy of your current and valid passport

• CV updated to date

• Experience Letters from previous employer(s), if applicable

Attached herewith, please find a Conditional Offer Letter, which you are required to sign and submit along with the above documents within next 24 - 48 hours.

We look forward to hearing from you soon. Wishing you best of luck with your job prospect with Toronto Construction Group.

Regards,

M..... H.......

Recruitment Manager

e-mail:care@ottawarecruiters.ca

Phone: 1-613-900-1381

Web: https://ottawarecruiters.ca
My friend, could you please continue your story with that recruiter ?.. what happened to you with them after that?
I almost got similar from same recruiter for the same company. Would be appreciated if you can tell your experience with them.