+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I NEED A JOB

tozzonti

Mar 25, 2023
Hello,

I am a network technician with over 4 years of experience in this field. Currently seeking a job in Canada, I am open to opportunities even outside of my field. In fact, I have a driver's license of category A, B, and C, which allows me to drive trucks.

If you have any job offers that match my skills or abilities, please do not hesitate to contact me by email at af.tozzonti@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Sincerely, [ACHRAF TOZZONTI]

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

I am a network technician with over 4 years of experience in this field. Currently seeking a job in Canada, I am open to opportunities even outside of my field. In fact, I have a driver's license of category A, B, and C, which allows me to drive trucks.

If you have any job offers that match my skills or abilities, please do not hesitate to contact me by email at af.tozzonti@gmail.com.

No jobs here.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,

Please don’t post your contact information on a public forum. All you are doing is encouraging scammers to contact you with false promises of jobs usually with a fee attached.