russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
There are no jobs on this forum. Generally to get a job you need an employer to get an LMIA to make sure no other canadian can do or wants the job. This costs the employer money, so unless it is a highly skilled profession the chances of an employer hiring someone from outside Canada is not very likely.

How old are you? Where do you live? Would you consider coming to study?

bharti grover

Oct 12, 2018
Hi
i am resident of India and planning to move to Canada
i'm Corporate Secretary by profession and need a job beforei apply to get PR
is there any way??

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Hi
i am resident of India and planning to move to Canada
i'm Corporate Secretary by profession and need a job beforei apply to get PR
is there any way??
Generally an employer will not take the risk in hiring somebody that is not in Canada, unless it is a very specialized job. They have to go through the LMIA process and that costs them money and takes time. Doesn't stop you applying on job sites, but just be aware that the chance of you finding an employer that will hire you is very very low.

bharti grover

Oct 12, 2018
Generally an employer will not take the risk in hiring somebody that is not in Canada, unless it is a very specialized job. They have to go through the LMIA process and that costs them money and takes time. Doesn't stop you applying on job sites, but just be aware that the chance of you finding an employer that will hire you is very very low.
Thanks a lot dear !!

Please tell on what basis i should for PR then??

bharti grover

Oct 12, 2018
Have you applied for PR?
i have my IELTS exam on November 10, 2018 and post that want to apply for Express entry

Ques : * is it possible to apply for PR without having job in hands??
* what are the solid grounds to apply for PR after having ielts score in hands

John12345

Aug 29, 2018
Does native qualufication will work for getting good job like pakistani qualifications for getting good job at quebec

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
i have my IELTS exam on November 10, 2018 and post that want to apply for Express entry

Ques : * is it possible to apply for PR without having job in hands??
* what are the solid grounds to apply for PR after having ielts score in hands
Yes you can go for express entry without a job, but as it is a points system, your score will suffer.
You need to have IELTS to apply. That is not a choice. The higher the score, the more points you get under express entry.

Oct 22, 2018
hello,

i have applied for EE on 10 October 2018 , my score for crs is 367, now i'm trying for Ontario pnp specially, can you tell me how i can get the job and where i can find them, as many of the agencies or private jobs on jobseekr ca looking for someone who is already in Canada. i live in Australia right originally from India ; due to all the changes in rules and regulation i have really less chance right now looks like in Australia. i was working as a internal auditor for 4 years since 2013 to 2017 and then from i'm working as a retail manager in a same store-and its continue.

can you helps me to find the job so it will boost my point scores or any other suggestions whoich will help me getting my pnp invitation .

thank you in advance.