+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I M A PROVINCIAL NOMINEE & HAVE A QUESTION TO ALL

jasbir78

Star Member
Nov 19, 2007
i M IN CANADA ON STUDY PERMIT AND A PROVINCIAL NOMINEE,SENT PR FILE TO BUFFALO,BUFFALO SENT ME MEDICAL WHICH I GOT DONE 6 MONTHS AGO.THEN THEY TRANSFERED MY FILE TO SEATTLE CIC.NOW I RECEIVED INTERVIEW LETTER FROM CIC SEATTLE WITH DOCUMENTS LIKE FUNDS LETTER,EDUC.CERTIFICATES,TAX FORMS.

1.COULD U PLZ HELP ME WHY THEY ASKED INTERVIEW WITH THESE DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE USUALLY REQUIRED FOR FEDERAL SKILLED WORKERS? WHAT CONCERNS THEY MIGHT HAVE??
2.I DID JOB IN INDIA BUT DIDN,T FILE TAX RETURN BUT THEY ASKED FOR TAX PAPERS,PAY STUBS.
ANY SOLUTION PLZ???
3.OFFICER WROTE THAT THEY WANT TO CLOSELY EXAMINE MY CURRENT STUDY & EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND. HOW SHUD I PREPARE? PLZ HELP..I APPRECIATE...THANX

lutfi

Apr 13, 2007
Dear Jasbir:
It had been almost more than an year since my case processing started and yet I havn't received request for the medicals, upon enquiry from the CHC in Islamabad, I had been told to wait patiently, your situation is different as your case is processed in Buffalo, I think that you have not to worry as you have been through the security screen and the medicals which is most important for the PNP's.
You can go thru the sample of questions which can be asked during a possible interveiw for the skilled workers posted in another section of this forum " skilled workers or General" with emphasis on the educational and employment section.
I wish you good luck at your interview and keep us posted of your experience in this forum.
Advice of PMM and other senior guys of this forum will be more useful.

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
jasbir78 said:
NOW I RECEIVED INTERVIEW LETTER FROM CIC SEATTLE WITH DOCUMENTS LIKE FUNDS LETTER,EDUC.CERTIFICATES,TAX FORMS.

1.COULD U PLZ HELP ME WHY THEY ASKED INTERVIEW WITH THESE DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE USUALLY REQUIRED FOR FEDERAL SKILLED WORKERS? WHAT CONCERNS THEY MIGHT HAVE??
2.I DID JOB IN INDIA BUT DIDN,T FILE TAX RETURN BUT THEY ASKED FOR TAX PAPERS,PAY STUBS.
ANY SOLUTION PLZ???
3.OFFICER WROTE THAT THEY WANT TO CLOSELY EXAMINE MY CURRENT STUDY & EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND. HOW SHUD I PREPARE? PLZ HELP..I APPRECIATE...THANX
1. CIC might have had problems verifying your education, work experience and/or funds. Even if you provided these documents with your application, if they couldn't verify them, they might want to ask questions.
2. Contact your former employer and try to get documents indicating you worked for them, how much you earned, etc.
3. Be prepared to answer questions about what you're studying and why you're studying it. Also be prepared to answer questions about your employment history.

Keep in mind that they are not trying to disqualify you from immigrating. The papers you submitted were probably not entirely convincing or left them with questions about what you want to do in the future. You just need to fill in the gaps.

champa

Nov 5, 2007
I M A PROVINCIAL NOMINEE

Hi
I wouild like to know,how much do i have to show as funds under Provincial Nominee Programme. Is it Ok to give land values Also

Thanks

N

noypi_88

I think the minimum funds you need to produce is $10,000 CND. Additional C$2,000 per dependent. Also, in lieu of your tax form, during your stay in Canada - were you able to work? If so, did you file your taxes? I believe that is the reason why they transferred your paper from Buffalo to Seattle because of document verification. If you can provide all the necessary papers, then you have nothing to be afraid about. The interview is like a court hearing. The consul wants you to defend your papers and whats not.

Goodluck bud.

jaffar

Feb 21, 2008
hi there i am selected quebec applicant and married , i just need to know is there any perticular form for non accompanying partner ,spouse , if yes please let me know about that form to download if no form is available then please sent me the format of that notary for non accompanyingspouse.