+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i dont know what to do next..help me trough..

mikel27

Oct 15, 2007
nigeria
i received a very sad message from my visa processor called david cohen , he told me i did not meet up to the free eligiblity assessment standard, that , the i information i provided about myself does,nt worth the standard,so for this reason he wouldn't be able to help me process my visa to canada.. that goes like that..

There is also another migration expert that was helping me also , although he has sent to me that i am not up to the standard of the assesement but he can only help me. so i decided to go for that his name is james metcalfe or something else i don't know . well i decided to go for him since i have completed my assesement and he wants to be of help for me..but what really surprises me was he sent me a message that to start the processing that i will need to send some amount equivelent to 390usd .. so i am bored maybe it is true or not so that i will not enter the hands of scammer

Danica Uy

Nov 12, 2007
Same thing with me here . I have attended seminars of various immi9gration consultants here in the philippines but I am not satisfied . Maybe because I was a victim once by an unscrupulous pretender immigration consultant here in Ortigas Phils. Someone told me about david cohen and his consultation office that is why I have visited this website. Can anybody prove his integrity? pls. tell us something about his office because money is not that easy in our country, so I must be careful.

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You guys have to be very careful of fraudsters.
1. You can check your level of qualification using CIC assessment tool.
2. You can check list of qualified agents using the CIC website which Att.Cohen is one of them.
3. let us know how ,many points you have gathered and from which area so that other members on this forum can be of help in terms of points calculation.
4.Be positive and straight in your judgement

OLoye

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
mikel27 said:
There is also another migration expert that was helping me also , although he has sent to me that i am not up to the standard of the assesement but he can only help me. so i decided to go for that his name is james metcalfe or something else i don't know . well i decided to go for him since i have completed my assesement and he wants to be of help for me..but what really surprises me was he sent me a message that to start the processing that i will need to send some amount equivelent to 390usd .. so i am bored maybe it is true or not so that i will not enter the hands of scammer
Hello mikel27,
Please beware of fraudsters.I just began my PR process and i went online to do online assessments with various firms,one said i did not qualify and two said i did. But i realized that i do not need an immigration lawyer. The CIC website is comprehensive enough and if you read it well and follow its instructions then you're ok. Also this forum is very useful, you can get loads of information that'll prevent you from making mistakes.....if you ask the right questions.
So please elaborate on what you mean about your situation and you'll receive help.