+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I didn't understand the difference between RSWP CSQ

ssup2406

Star Member
Jul 7, 2022
also on this website https://www.canadim.com/immigrate/quebec/quebec-skilled-worker/#Selection-Factors-QSW-Points-Grid it says the type of work one does and the place one gets his job offer gets you different points is this true? also does having 50 points guarantee being selected or is it similar to the EE system where you need far above the minimum to get selected? i am kind of confused
thanks
You likely know this already, but I found the PDF of the the list of jobs and how many points they give, one just needs to search for " LISTE DES DOMAINES DE FORMATION " on google, the pdf file from the qc gov's website will be the first result
---
I have the same question as you for the selection process, did you find any information on that front?

Urgonnabeokme

Sep 20, 2020
You likely know this already, but I found the PDF of the the list of jobs and how many points they give, one just needs to search for " LISTE DES DOMAINES DE FORMATION " on google, the pdf file from the qc gov's website will be the first result
---
I have the same question as you for the selection process, did you find any information on that front?
hello it has been a very long time I forgot about it sorry, I dont have any info at all. thanks for the pdf a lot. do you know if 50 points is enough or not?

Urgonnabeokme

Sep 20, 2020
---
can you pleaseeee send the pdf?