+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I applyie my canada visa i got overall 6

Nov 28, 2019
Hlo i confirm that which canada colleage applyied my study because i get overall 6 band but in one module i get 5 band
Listening:6.5
Reading:6
Writing:6
Speaking:5 can i apply in canada
And which colleage i applyied

Reactions: Elsie Jallow

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hlo i confirm that which canada colleage applyied my study because i get overall 6 band but in one module i get 5 band
Listening:6.5
Reading:6
Writing:6
Speaking:5 can i apply in canada
And which colleage i applyied
Apply in university of ottawa they dont even have a language requirement

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Apply in university of ottawa they dont even have a language requirement
1. Suggest you read the language requirements for UofO

"
Required scores
IELTS (University of Ottawa Institution Code: 0993)

Test
Overall score Writing section
IELTS 6.5 6.5
Your official IELTS results must be sent to us electronically directly from the test centre. Be sure to include our institution name in the STED RO section of your request as well as our institution code (code 0993) with the option to electronically transmit test scores.

The University of Ottawa is authorized to receive test scores electronically. However, keep the following in mind:

• Submitting your TFR (test report form) number is not sufficient to send your results.
  • Be advised that we only accept academic IELTS test results.
  • Please do not request the retrieval of your scores by submitting your TFR (test report form) number. Be advised that we only accept academic IELTS test results.
  • Ensure that the name and date of birth indicated on your test is the same as what you entered on your University of O

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hi

1. Suggest you read the language requirements for UofO

"
Required scores
IELTS (University of Ottawa Institution Code: 0993)

Test
Overall score Writing section
IELTS 6.5 6.5
Your official IELTS results must be sent to us electronically directly from the test centre. Be sure to include our institution name in the STED RO section of your request as well as our institution code (code 0993) with the option to electronically transmit test scores.

The University of Ottawa is authorized to receive test scores electronically. However, keep the following in mind:

• Submitting your TFR (test report form) number is not sufficient to send your results.
  • Be advised that we only accept academic IELTS test results.
  • Please do not request the retrieval of your scores by submitting your TFR (test report form) number. Be advised that we only accept academic IELTS test results.
  • Ensure that the name and date of birth indicated on your test is the same as what you entered on your University of O
Well no idea about that i applied and they gave me admission before i even took the IELTS i asked them about it and they said that students from Pakistan aren't required to show proof of language proficiency i am talking about undergrad programs not postgraduate

Khando wangmo

Sep 28, 2019
Well no idea about that i applied and they gave me admission before i even took the IELTS i asked them about it and they said that students from Pakistan aren't required to show proof of language proficiency i am talking about undergrad programs not postgraduate
Hey did u get study permit visa. I'm also in similar case.i got overall 6.5band but 5.5in one module.

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hey did u get study permit visa. I'm also in similar case.i got overall 6.5band but 5.5in one module.
you can still apply for visa with 5.5 bands in one skill if your institution has already accepted you

Khando wangmo

Sep 28, 2019
Really. Thanks for replying.and does it have any impact if my visa is filed by a pr of that country,i mean pr of canada.is there any chance in getting study permit visa.