+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How's Northern Ontario as a place to start career in Canada

info4sourav

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Hi,

My wife and I, are PR holders and plan to land in Canada, sometime in the next 2-3 months.

I would like to know, how is the idea of starting the Canadian career at any of the some small towns of Northern Ontario, if we anyone of us has a chance of getting a job opportunity at these places.

I understand that it's an uphill task for a newly arrived immigrant to find a job in Canada and if not impossible, it's definitely a test of patience and a game of appropriate effort, proper networking and luck. Considering that, isn't it a wise decision to go to places like Sudbury or a smaller town like Timmins with a job offer?

Would look forward to some valuable insight into the above and personal experiences regarding these places, if any, from the forumers.

Regards!

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Ok but a job doing what ? That might help sharing the sort of job you are looking for based on your work experience and what sort of job beyond survival jobs

info4sourav

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Ok but a job doing what ? That might help sharing the sort of job you are looking for based on your work experience and what sort of job beyond survival jobs
Well, it's not a survival job. It's a proper full-time job at one of the renowned mining companies. There is no indecisiveness regarding the job.