+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

howmuch need to pay for the lawyer fees to get entrpreneur VISA &PR.

zanas

Aug 4, 2007
Dear friends,
I,m from Burma ,I like to reside at Vancouver,canada as PR .
I own houses,apartment and business in Burma,total asset in USD $ 500000 ,Who will appraise to my assets?
I have another bank account,it is enough to buy a condominium but I have to invest for Gems ,arts gallery or another business.
Can I pay 25% dawnpayment of(300000 to 400000$)worth condominium or apartment.??
If I got PR ,can I have a chance for my son university tution fees as domestic rate?
Domestic tution fees is 5time cheaper than International students tution fees.
How to start my dream to be come true,,,,Canada permenent resident???
Could you give me advices to be canada PR???please...thanks

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
Here is a link for entrepreneur immigration requirements.

http://www.canadavisa.com/immigration-canada-entrepreneurs.html

You'll need to have your properties and businesses independently appraised for value.

When you go to Canada, you will start your credit from scratch. A bank probably wouldn't give you a home loan immediately after you arrive, but if you have a successful business for a few years, you shouldn't have any problems.

Tuition rates depend on the school. Some charge higher rates for foreigners and some don't. So you should check with the school your son wants to attend to see what the residency requirements are.

Keep in mind that whatever business you choose to start must create at least 1 job for a Permanent Resident or citizen of Canada in addition to any family members you might have working there.

Good Luck!

zanas

Aug 4, 2007
Thanks for ur kindly response .
I would like to ask one more,if I pay 25%dawn payment for approx:400000$ worth property,Could I get the chance for loan(mortgage)?
what are the differences between PR and citizens ?
for example:Rights,Insurances,education ,health,etc.
regards
ZANAS

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
zanas

You probably could not get a mortgage until you establish your credit in Canada. That will take a couple years, at least, with a good job or business and a good history of making timely payments. Most people start their credit history with a department store credit card, a car loan, or something like that.

There is no difference between permanent residents and citizens with respect to rights except that permanent residents cannot vote. But everything else is the same.

zanas

Aug 4, 2007
thanks for ur post with complete answers.
I would like to ask one more about mortgage for PR or immigrant after landed to Canada soil.
Some real estates say that everyone who pay min25% down payment for a property ,he or she can pay partial payment for 75%+interest.
could you give me the info@about the cheapest property in British Columbia (Vancouver).
I think that many Honkong Chinese migrated to canada in 1997 and property price were going up,IS that right?
Do you know ,most of HK chinese immigrants resided at which parts of Vancouver.

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
There is no rule that says if you pay 25% down on a property, you can automatically get a loan. The decision is up to the mortgage lender.

Here are a couple of real estate websites:

www.mls.ca
www.homebase.ca