+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to work in canada?

Hasheena

Jan 23, 2023
My education qualifications is ph.d in chemistry I am looking for post doc in universities and jobs in pharma companies. How do I get into Canada. What all formalities needed pls guide me.my age is 44years.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My education qualifications is ph.d in chemistry I am looking for post doc in universities and jobs in pharma companies. How do I get into Canada. What all formalities needed pls guide me.my age is 44years.
Need to find a job so search Canadian job sites like Indeed. Most will say only accepting those who are citizen, PR or work authorization so ignore those postings. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Get ECA for your Ph.D and language tests to.

Or look at post doc positions at a university. Again do your own job search and search university career postings. Get job offer and university files for LMIA-exemption. Then you apply for a closed work permit.