+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How To Verify Fake LMO ??????

Rajen

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone

I am Rajen From India.. I Need Help From Any Experience Advisor

I Recently apply in Temp.Work.Permit Program through Consultant.and in process of just 1 month i get Job offer letter from one of Canadian Company..I amaze to see such fast process.but at same time I am little bit confuse and afraid about genuineness and honesty of my consultant and Canadian Employer who gonna hire me.I think Consultant produce me fake Job offer letter.so i need help from any Expert Advisor for how to check Fake LMO and Job Offer Letter ? Can any one have a Reference Copy of LMO ? or anyone have a clue or online link for verification of fake LMO letter ?

IF ANYONE HAVE A DUPLICATE COPY OF LMO ? PLS SEND ME ON MY EMAIL ID - wonderwis@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance for person who gonna reply ..

Regard

Rajen

astasi

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2010
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-09-2014
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-07-2014
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-07-2015
Hi Rajen,

Here is a link I found to a website which will show you how a LMO looks like.

karaterajaguru.blogspot.com

Unfortunately I didnt came across a website that can actually verify whether a LMO is genuine or not. I suggest you do a search on the internet of your prospective employer/job consultant. I suggest you call your prospective employer & seek their confirmation about the genuiness of the job offer.

Hope the above info was of some help.

Best of luck in your endeavour.....

Rajen

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi astasi...

Thanks especially for that both blog (website) suggest by you...

I gone through both website yesterday..but con't able to judge whether LMO is true or fake..! but it still helpful because something is better than nothing..!

honeyangel

May 15, 2012
Yes i also wanted to confirm the same can anybody tell me any site, i can not call to employer as i thought they are scam

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mexpert said:
You can check your LMO status and verify it on hrsdc-cic-gc.ca
No you can't. That's a FAKE website. Geez.
Rajen said:
Hello Everyone

I Recently apply in Temp.Work.Permit Program through Consultant.and in process of just 1 month i get Job offer letter from one of Canadian Company..I amaze to see such fast process.but at same time I am little bit confuse and afraid about genuineness and honesty of my consultant and Canadian Employer who gonna hire me.I think Consultant produce me fake Job offer letter.so i need help from any Expert Advisor for how to check Fake LMO and Job Offer Letter ? Can any one have a Reference Copy of LMO ? or anyone have a clue or online link for verification of fake LMO letter ?

IF ANYONE HAVE A DUPLICATE COPY OF LMO ? PLS SEND ME ON MY EMAIL ID - wonderwis @ gmail.com

Regard

Rajen
Is your consultant a member of ICCRC? Check to see if you can find them listed here: http://secure.iccrc-crcic.ca/search/en
If not, the job is probably fake. You could also contact another consultant by email to ask if they would help you verify the LMO. Most will do it for free to prevent this kind of fraud.

jass_virgoan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-05-2012
AOR Received.
01-08-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-08-2012
Med's Done....
28-08-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
ALREADY IN CANADA
Rajen said:
Hello Everyone

IF ANYONE HAVE A DUPLICATE COPY OF LMO ? PLS SEND ME ON MY EMAIL ID - wonderwis @ gmail.com

Regard

Rajen

Hi Rajen

you can call HRSDC to their phone number given here : http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/common/contactus/index.shtml#telephone

Call them and ask about the file number you have on your LMO. you will be cleared out if its fake. I think this is the best way. i would have done the same thing. Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks
Jass

honeyangel

May 15, 2012
hey Rajan proceed care fully there are so many people making fool on the name of work permit so be cautious
if you want i can try to verify your job letter as im immigration consultant in chd
even i become victim once but now i got experience

rehankhan

Jun 17, 2013
honeyangel said:
hey Rajan proceed care fully there are so many people making fool on the name of work permit so be cautious
if you want i can try to verify your job letter as im immigration consultant in chd
even i become victim once but now i got experience
d

Hi......m Rehan frm delhi...contacted some agencies in mohali but cant trust anyone...
Can any one suggest me authorised and gencuin agencies in delhi or mohali/chandigarh.
My email -farhandpic74@rediff.com
cont no. - 9015537088

amu88

Mar 11, 2013
hey honey angel i also applied through a consultant nd i m a bit stressed where bouts your immigration firm i m frm chd myself

karthik.tr

Sep 16, 2013
hello
i am karthik from Tamilnadu . i got some offer from one consultant to work in canada . he is asking first 50,000 thousand for register after get LMO he s asking 1 lak . can any one tell me what i ve to do . . .

by karthik 09952404640

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Sounds like a scam to me.

ajay93

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,
Iam looking that many of your questions are similar.
The best thing to choose a Agent or Consulant is you take the details of these people .
Go to ICCRC site & check if they are registered .
Also about the job offer call the employer & speak to them personally about the job offer.
Untill you dont this dony pay any one Or belive in what they say.
Best of luck.

kaligayahan

Apr 29, 2014
karthik.tr said:
hello
i am karthik from Tamilnadu . i got some offer from one consultant to work in canada . he is asking first 50,000 thousand for register after get LMO he s asking 1 lak . can any one tell me what i ve to do . . .

by karthik 09952404640
50 Grand! OH YEAH! IT'S A SCAM!!