+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to use two way courier services in USA for TRV stamping


Star Member
Jul 15, 2021

I am getting confused for using the two way courier service for visitor visa (TRV) stamping in USA for my father. My father's visa has been approved and I need to send the passport for visa stamping. Can people who have used it or know about the it shed some light?

After going to the link https://visa.vfsglobal.com/usa/en/can/additional-services and clicking to the registered user link for 2 way courier services, I created login for my father. After logging in

1. Here on the left side of screen, I have to click on "Buy Two way Courier FedEx labels" . After clicking on it.
2. The screen asks to Select Center and to select application category. I choose "Los Angeles", however the selection for application category is confusing me. There the options to be chosen are "Original Passport Submission" or "PRTD (Permanent Resident Travel Document) or "Temporary Resident Visa"

My question is which option should I choose for TRV stamping? We have to send the passport to VFS for TRV stamping ---- should we select "Original Passport Submission" or "Temporary Resident Visa"? Can somebody clarify please.


Mar 22, 2022
Have your documents delivered quickly and safely to the Visa Application Centre, and then back to you. We'll arrange the return of your documents and passports to the Visa Application Centre, and then back to you - at a time and location of your choosing. It's safe, fast and highly convenient.
Last edited: