+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to run a golf business in canada?

alexgolf

Mar 14, 2011
Hello, all.
I am an officer from an online golf shopping website which is mainly doing online golf equipment selling. We want to expand the canadian market but we really know a little about it.
Is anybody familar with this,please help.
or you can also cooperate with us.

alexshawn

Jan 30, 2022
Just do let me know that what type of products are you selling on your website? There are thousands of websites that are selling golf products but every website has the different product. I saw this website and they are selling putter etc on their website.

fileep

Mar 6, 2024
Expanding into the Canadian market offers a promising opportunity for your online golf equipment business. To navigate this terrain effectively, consider localizing your offerings to cater to Canadian golfers' preferences and needs. Conduct thorough market research to understand Canadian golf culture, regional preferences, and seasonal trends. Our website offers a curated selection of premium golf equipment, including putters and other essential gear. We take pride in providing top-quality products tailored to golfers' needs, ensuring each item meets our high standards for performance and craftsmanship. Explore our range and elevate your game today.

Last edited: