+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to request embassy to remove 5 year ban my agent put one wrong document without my permission

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
S

I am not sure that it will work or not. But someone suggested me to get a fairness letter from MP of brampton and can apply for tourist. Is it ok or ..??
An MP cannot do anything to change an inadmissibility determination. A ban is a ban. Every app will be refused, including a tourist Visa.

pujadoshi93

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
I applied the GcMS notes from the same comsultant who submitted the application. From our prospective, All Documents were real and genuine. Otherwise god knows. Well, if our consultant added any fake document , then, can we know it through notes? Because she will not tell her fault .
did you receive your GCMS notes? what went wrong?

Prem reddy

May 8, 2019
This refers to your application for a Canadian Temporary Resident Visa[Student]
I have reviewed your application and documents you submitted in its support. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.
I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states:
16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
Specifically, I have concerns with the authenticity of your bank letter : Loan Sanction letter from Syndicate bank dated 02nd July 2019 , was verified and confirmed to be fraudulent.
Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a Temporary Resident Visa[Student] you may be found to be inadmissible under Section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):
40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act
40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1):
Migration Section - Service de migration Consulate General of Canada - Consulat général du Canada World Trade Center, 22nd Floor, 26/1, Dr. Rajkumar Road Malleswaram West, Yeshwantpur, Bengaluru 560055 India – Inde
www.india.gc.cawww.inde.gc.ca
(a) The permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.
I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information. I will afford you 30 days from the receipt of this letter to make any representations in this regard. Please use the address noted at the top of the letter for all correspondence and clearly indicate your file number. If you do not respond to this request within the time outlined above, your application will be refused.

Can any one help me to resolve this problem

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
If there are fraudulent documents present, there is nothing you can do. I assume you are using an agent. At the end of the day, this is your application, so even if the agent has put something in without your knowledge it is still yours.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
So is this a procedural fairness letter? You have to prove that it's genuine then s they obviously think it's not. Check the dates and amiunt on the application and the loan letter. It may be a simple case of different dates/amount on everything. Check SOP too, if it is mentioned there. But i would hurry if i were you

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Just for clarification, the original document you/your agent submitted was fake, but now you have a real one from your bank/financier?