+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get my multiple entery, I have open work permit holder

Discussion in 'Visa Offices in North America' started by Abed120, Mar 17, 2018.

  1. Hello everyone,

    I have open work permit visa till 2020 and I need to go outside of Canada to visit my family. Perivousily I had multiple entry visa when I get my study permit, have expired already. What is the form that I need to obtain now (while I have work permit) to let me go out and into Canada?

    I have tried form imm5708, system doesn’t accept the date of my expiry date of residency in some how.

    If anyone knows the exact form that I need to apply please help me.

    In CIC the section “ check your eligibility” doesn’t help me as well, some question are not related.
  2. Hi did you apply for visa? I have Briding open work permit and am not sure which visa category to apply for. If you have already done your one, could you please help me.

Share This Page