+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to check the eligibility for Arrima program?

Naseebdara1

Jun 11, 2018
Dear All,
can you please guide me how many points i actually needed to be elligible in quebec skilled worker program.below information got me confuse as they said cutt off 43 and 50.my points are 47.what about me.
please guide.

Candidate invited to apply to the Quebec Skilled Worker Program must meet education and financial self-sufficiency points requirements and are screened according to Employability and Selection factors. The cut-off score is 43 points (or 52 points if accompanied by a spouse or common-law partner) under the specified Employability factors.

Those invited to apply must meet the cut-off score requirement and are screened according to a series of Selection factors. A minimum passing score of 50 (59 if accompanied by a spouse or common-law partner) is required under the Selection factors in order to submit an application for a CSQ.

Naseebdara1

Jun 11, 2018
Dear All,
can you please guide me how many points i actually needed to be elligible in quebec skilled worker program.below information got me confuse as they said cutt off 43 and 50.my points are 47.what about me.
please guide.

Candidate invited to apply to the Quebec Skilled Worker Program must meet education and financial self-sufficiency points requirements and are screened according to Employability and Selection factors. The cut-off score is 43 points (or 52 points if accompanied by a spouse or common-law partner) under the specified Employability factors.

Those invited to apply must meet the cut-off score requirement and are screened according to a series of Selection factors. A minimum passing score of 50 (59 if accompanied by a spouse or common-law partner) is required under the Selection factors in order to submit an application for a CSQ.