+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to change address for PR card

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018
I did my soft landing yesterday thru Windsor...
Officer there asked me whether I wl be moving now or afterwards..I said in December..He said apply for PR card when u come back to stay ..he can’t take relatives address...
I want to ask if someone had the same problem and was able to change your address successfully?if yes, how to change it..

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Officer there asked me whether I wl be moving now or afterwards..I said in December..He said apply for PR card when u come back to stay ..he can’t take relatives address...
I want to ask if someone had the same problem and was able to change your address successfully?if yes, how to change it..
use this page to change your address, including dependant in the same application,,,
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

Reactions: Anpman

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
FWIW, i had specifically requested not to process PR card on soft landing. However, one month down the line, i got an email asking me for photos.
Everything worked out as i moved within a short time, updated the address and mailed in new photos.