+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to apply job for canada i am from the philippines? Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
There are no jobs here. You need to find an employer who has a positive LMIA (no Canadian can do the job) and offers you a job. Then with the job offer and LMIA, you apply for a work permit. The process takes a long time. Many employers don’t go through the process. Without work authorization, few will look at your application.

Reactions: Ngang Housia

Memasabi

Feb 28, 2021
There are no jobs here. You need to find an employer who has a positive LMIA (no Canadian can do the job) and offers you a job. Then with the job offer and LMIA, you apply for a work permit. The process takes a long time. Many employers don’t go through the process. Without work authorization, few will look at your application.
my husband received a job offer and according to them they will process my husbands LMIA... may I ask if the company ROMANDALE FARM is legit? thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Most likely fake.
my husband received a job offer and according to them they will process my husbands LMIA... may I ask if the company ROMANDALE FARM is legit? thank you
What does the job offer state - anything free like accommodations, airfare etc. is fake. Have you paid them anything? Also a LMIA is only the first step. Your husband still needs a closed work permit.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
How can I get a Job Letter from Canada while you are in another country? Can anyone describe the whole process?
Very difficult. You need to get a job offer the employer needs a LMIA (prove no Canadian can do the job) and then you apply for a closed work permit. It costs the employer time and money as it can take over a year to process. Many employers will not look at your application because you don’t work authorization. That is the process.