+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to apply for home childcare pilot program

Meenakshi Arora

Sep 13, 2020
India
Hello everyone!

I am new here and i really need your support.

I want to apply for home childcare pilot program noc 4411.

I am graduate BA from India, having 2 kids, my son is 11 yr old and daughter is 16. My cousion is PR in Canada who have 2 kids under aged 5, he will provide job offer letter to me. I have also done IELTS with 5 band and having 2 year experience as kindergarten teacher in India.

Pls guide me how can i apply for this visa and is nanny course is compulsory?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone!

I am new here and i really need your support.

I want to apply for home childcare pilot program noc 4411.

I am graduate BA from India, having 2 kids, my son is 11 yr old and daughter is 16. My cousion is PR in Canada who have 2 kids under aged 5, he will provide job offer letter to me. I have also done IELTS with 5 band and having 2 year experience as kindergarten teacher in India.

Pls guide me how can i apply for this visa and is nanny course is compulsory?
Details about the program can be found in the links below:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/pathways-for-caregivers/child-care-provider-support-pilots/assessing-application-selection-criteria.html

In addition to providing the job offer, your cousin will also need to demonstrate that he has sufficient income to pay your salary.

Meenakshi Arora

Sep 13, 2020
India
Details about the program can be found in the links below:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/pathways-for-caregivers/child-care-provider-support-pilots/assessing-application-selection-criteria.html

In addition to providing the job offer, your cousin will also need to demonstrate that he has sufficient income to pay your salary.
Thanks for replying..

Some more query,
Is nanny course is compulsory to apply this visa?
Can i apply myself or do i need immigrant cosultant?