+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How quick was our application processed!!!

sevenoaks107

Feb 28, 2008
Hi, I am a newbie just thought it would be good to post our timeline for our PNP process:-

job offer 15/11/07, PNP appl 29/11/07, PNP Nom 17/12/07, PR appl -CHC London 29/1/08, WP appl 4/2/08, WP approved 18/2/08, Med req 23/2/08, Meds booked for 29/2/08............this is it so far!

We are still in a state of shock as this has been a really quick process. We were originally going out to Canada on a work permit believing our meds would be carried out there. It is fantastic that our plans have changed for the better due as once our meds are completed 30 days later we have to submit our passports then 10 days later collect them with our PR visas in. Again we thought that we would have to flagpole it 6-18 months later when now all we have to do is Land to activate our PR visas.

Luckily for us we sold the house several weeks ago and our buyers are waiting to exchange contracts, however this will not be done until we get our PR visas returned.

Well I thought I would share our story with you as this proves there really is such thing as fast tracking!

Good Luck to you all.

stillhopeful

Feb 28, 2008
this is amazing, and so nice to read some hopeful news. can you share more of your story? what field you work in, the job you got, etc?

thanks so much

craig53

Feb 1, 2006
Congratulations but are you sure you only have a 10 day wait for your visas once medicals(physicals) are sent in? Ottawa does not usually process them any where near that fast-- you may want to check on this.

imjoe

Star Member
Nov 28, 2007
Wow, that was fast... I just did my meds and am waiting for my passport request. (I started in May 2005)

sevenoaks107

Feb 28, 2008
craig53 said:
Congratulations but are you sure you only have a 10 day wait for your visas once medicals(physicals) are sent in?  Ottawa does not usually process them any where near that fast-- you may want to check on this.
Hi, yes it clearly states in black and white: once meds have been completed 30 days (6 weeks) later you must submit your passports, no reminder will be sent out, then 10 days later you may collect you passports for your PR visas. This is what I originally stated in my postings. I did not state 10 days after meds are completed we send off our passports.

I know that others get a PPR but it appears that PNP applications do not recieve such request.

nzpilot

May 1, 2008
Hi Sevanoaks107

Congratulations on your PR, great news.

Could you tell us which Province you applied for? Thank you.

Cheers!

stork

Jun 27, 2008
May know if you availed of services of an immigration agency, like CANadaimmigration? Please do tell me more, I'm very happy for you..

Back here in the Philippines, processing takes long, so im tempted to get a Visit Visa, and look for a Job in British Columbia, then cross the US border to get a working visa. Or, id be a tourist for 1 year then process my immigrant visa in boffalo.. really please enlighten me, im so in a hurry to leave, im 49 years old now, and would want to get the max point for age. I have been assessed to pass the points required for skilled mig.
Many Thanks,
Glenda
e-mail me :stork104@yahoo.com