+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
VFS in New Delhi? I've tried those numbers, no response and chat is disabled on VFS Delhi page. Any other suggestions?
Call and chat gets enabled after 10am IST..! Try at that time. I have called several times and used chat option as well

SG3108

Jan 5, 2022
Call and chat gets enabled after 10am IST..! Try at that time. I have called several times and used chat option as well
That was great, i was able to use online chat. The responses were useless but atleast I connected with someone! Thank you!

Reactions: RamanR

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
Hi, Is the Ready for Visa email and passport submission request letter are same? I got Ready for Visa email but it doesn't have any attachment. In the VFS Two way courier service for passport submission it is asking to attach the letter from IRCC. Please let me know what is this letter? Is the letter is same email or something else?

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Hi, Is the Ready for Visa email and passport submission request letter are same? I got Ready for Visa email but it doesn't have any attachment. In the VFS Two way courier service for passport submission it is asking to attach the letter from IRCC. Please let me know what is this letter? Is the letter is same email or something else?
Its the same letter

SG3108

Jan 5, 2022
Its the same thing. I have an online account on IRCC so they send me an email saying i have a message and when i log into my account , the PDF is posted there. All communication from IRCC was sent this way.

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
Thank you @LayinLow and @SG3108.

I also have the GC Key Online account but did not receive any PDF in this account.
In the VFS Two way courier service for passport submission we need to upload the Passport Submission Letter. What should I upload in this case? Can I upload the email I received?

Reactions: canadavisa000

canadavisa000

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Thank you @LayinLow and @SG3108.

I also have the GC Key Online account but did not receive any PDF in this account.
In the VFS Two way courier service for passport submission we need to upload the Passport Submission Letter. What should I upload in this case? Can I upload the email I received?

I am also in the simialr situation. I received PPR (Ready for Visa) email but have not yet received any PDFs in the online account.
As the email is the only proof of our PPR. we should be uploading this while raising the webform. Did you already send your passports?.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I am also in the simialr situation. I received PPR (Ready for Visa) email but have not yet received any PDFs in the online account.
As the email is the only proof of our PPR. we should be uploading this while raising the webform. Did you already send your passports?.
Is this the first time you received PPR ? if yes, then its through email. no need to worry.

Reactions: canadavisa000

sukhjass

Feb 3, 2018
My passport reached ircc on 9 feb
After that I didn’t get any updates
Did Anyone have same timeline get any updates??

bahana89

May 6, 2021
Hi, my passport was received at IRCC Bengaluru on Feb 18. I received below email. Does it mean the passport is stamped in Bengaluru or will it be forwarded to delhi. What are the current timelines you guys observed for vis stamping in India at both delhi and Bengaluru.

Email 1::
Your application, tracking ID No.xxxxxx has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, BangaloreOC on Thu Feb 17 2022 and is in transit to the IRCC Office in BangaloreOC for processing.

Email 2:
Your application, tracking ID No.xxxxx has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on Fri Feb 18 2022

Reactions: fawarw179

StudyCanada12

Sep 23, 2021
Hi, my passport was received at IRCC Bengaluru on Feb 18. I received below email. Does it mean the passport is stamped in Bengaluru or will it be forwarded to delhi. What are the current timelines you guys observed for vis stamping in India at both delhi and Bengaluru.

Email 1::
Your application, tracking ID No.xxxxxx has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, BangaloreOC on Thu Feb 17 2022 and is in transit to the IRCC Office in BangaloreOC for processing.

Email 2:
Your application, tracking ID No.xxxxx has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on Fri Feb 18 2022
Did you receive any other emails. Also, Can you tell when was your passport picked by courier company?

Tachfamily

Jan 7, 2020
Is there anyone who has sent passport for stamping to the VO in Dakar?
I received ppr on the 15/11/2021.
Send passport thru DHL 17/11/2021
Passport received on the 22/11/2021
Since then, I haven’t heard any thing from the VO.
how long does it take for passport to be stamped
Any answer to this? Please have you finallygot your passeport back? AT which date?
Concerning m'y situation PPR on 26jan with médicales..médicals done 09feb and approved 14fb. Passeports sent thru DHL the 14feb and received thé 18feb..how long should i wait for return? VO DAKAR