+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

HarshaSN87

Jan 16, 2020
Is this for pr ? If yes, your account will be updated by noon.
Thanks for the response. Yes this is PR application. I also got a mail from VFS that the decision envelope for your application has been couriered from Canada VAC, ND via courier partner. Hope to get visa soon.

mathewstillon

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks for the response. Yes this is PR application. I also got a mail from VFS that the decision envelope for your application has been couriered from Canada VAC, ND via courier partner. Hope to get visa soon.
I also got same message today.Please let us know when you get your GCkey updated.

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Hi,

Today I received mail from VFS after submitting the documents on 14 April : The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXX has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.

Also there’s no change in my online application status post medicals passed: no confirmation on mail or Counter Foil Generated, no update on the profile. Kindly advise.
Hey, could you please tell me when did your passport reach IRCC DELHI for Visa process after submission?

Last edited:

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Can anyone tell me if I can use the pdf of RFV email I received for the VFS webform for 2 way passport submission? My GC-Key has not been updated as approved so can I use the RFV email as the passport submission letter in the VFS webform?

Sanjay Sridhar

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Same here. I received my Stamped passport with CoPR today but my GCKey account is yet to be updated.

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi All,

I'm feeling led to create a community of new immigrants. This group has and is giving me so much, and has made me believe this world to be a better place.
Each one of us got here to help one another, this group gave me hope when I had none at all, and literally met some God sent people.

I know for many it's PPR, then COPR, and landing. But then, what? How to sustain your life in Canada? Does one need to start from scratch? How to find a job? Make a living? Everything before and everything in between.
I am not even sure if what I'm proposing is going to be a success, but it's a worth a try. We can reunite through the below group and offer support to each other even after we land.

I'm adding a link below, so you can join if you want to be part of this community.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cny1j2pWQGI2RKxkihI3PD

Just my way of giving back to the community who has given me so much that not mere words can explain.

God bless you all.