+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long have to wait get visa( any body can help )

dinesh

May 11, 2008
hi guys i sponsored my wife she is in india
prossing start already they asked valid pass port we send the pass port 5 months ago they didn't send the visa yet i don't know what can i do any body can help for this issu

Mridula R

May 6, 2008
Hi Dinesh,

5 months sounds too long to send back the passport. From what I have researched, it should not take more than 8 weeks after they ask for the passport. Maybe it would be a good idea to call and find out what is happening.
Also, when did they start processing your wife's application? The reason I am asking you is because maybe they asked for your wife's passport before they started the processing her application?
My application (in New Dhelhi's Office) started on 23rd April 2008 and I have not heard any thing from them yet.

Thanks
Mridula

dinesh

May 11, 2008
dinesh said:
hi guys i sponsored my wife she is in india
prossing start already they asked valid pass port we send the pass port 5 months ago they didn't send the visa yet i don't know what can i do any body can help for this issu

hi this is my time they took

i send the appli to cis mississa aug 27 2007 they aproved sep 30 2007 then newdelhi start prossing 11 oct 2007
they ask the pass port nov 30 2007 we send the pass port dec 4 2007

Mridula R

May 6, 2008
Oh! That sounds long time. I mean they took the passport in December and till now they have not given it back.
I got a letter too from the visa office yesterday asking me to submit my passport. I am going to send them tomorrow or the day after. I wonder how long I have to wait before i hear from them again.
One quick question, along with the passport request, did your wife also get something called "Details of Forgien Travel"? I got it. They want me to write where all I had travelled. My husband is a Canadian citizen, does he also need to fill in his details?

Good luck anyway.

Mridula

dinesh

May 11, 2008
yes that means if u r trave any country i mean if u r stat there like year or some thing like that because they want background chack that why

Mridula R

May 6, 2008
Sorry Dinesh,

I am not sure if i understood you correct. I am going to fill in my deatils of travel (abroad), does my husband also need to fill in the same? even though he is a Canadian citizen?

Thanks
Mridula

mathyou

Oct 21, 2007
i applied my visa2006 augest how long it will take any body know about this

HOW LONG A FAILY VISA TAKE I APPLIED 2006 AUGUST