+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to find a job in Canada?

wuyitongXX

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
As a PGWP holder, I got Canadian education and Canadian unpaid internship. But I struggles to find a full time job within my field...8 month has passed, I still have 2 years left.

Evens

Star Member
May 1, 2018
I feel like the situation is tough for many new undergrads just finished their degree. I graduated from UBC and I have to say that with an Arts Degree and not a lot of previous work experience, I struggled a lot. I am working as an administrative assistant which just satisfy NOC B. The wage is not great either.

Well, if your field is close to computer science or engineering, I believe it is relatively less harsh. My girlfriend has an Electrical Engineering degree it took her less than one month to get a job with competitive wage.

However, with that being said, no matter what your major is, if your goal is to immigrate, i highly encourage you to try to find a job that qualifies the requirement since the time is ticking.

wayneleung

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
wish everyone good luck and get a job smoothly and quickly. i am also working hard to find the best way to immigrate to canada.