+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How I got my first job in Canada

alokt19

Sep 21, 2017
I see a lot of questions about starting your life and getting your first job in Canada. I moved to Canada in beginning of Dec 2016 which is considered the worst time to land in Canada in terms of weather and job market. I felt that it was not a bad period and rather I received more calls in Dec / Jan than later.

I tried to explain my experience in the form of a few blogs on my website www.infolaa.com. You may want to visit it as you'll find some very useful info. I'll keep on adding more information in the coming weeks / months.

Reactions: Racbil and fotjon

kukie

Aug 2, 2017
I see a lot of questions about starting your life and getting your first job in Canada. I moved to Canada in beginning of Dec 2016 which is considered the worst time to land in Canada in terms of weather and job market. I felt that it was not a bad period and rather I received more calls in Dec / Jan than later.

I tried to explain my experience in the form of a few blogs on my website www.infolaa.com. You may want to visit it as you'll find some very useful info. I'll keep on adding more information in the coming weeks / months.
thats great to know. I would like to know which field are you in?

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
I was in a networking IT course here in Newfoundland which had a 3 month work term at the end of it. I got the work term myself by sending out resumes. After the work term I was hired full time and I am awaiting my PGWP.

Racbil

Apr 20, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-04-2017
Doc's Request.
16-06-2017
AOR Received.
26-06-2017
Med's Done....
27-05-2017
Passport Req..
12-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
09-02-2018

Good Info Alok...Thanks