+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW DO I GET AN OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT?

yodamai2002

Aug 24, 2007
I have just submited an application in the Skilledl workers Category but seems it takes years to process.Im therefore thinking of applying for the provincial nominee programe.Can someone help me in finding a website where they can offer me a job?I am a welder and have over 4 years of experience.Please help 'cause i have been spending a great deal of time searching on the web but nothing came out.Nothing illegal please,a serious offer of employment and any province at all can do,with the exception of Quebec,although I would have preferred either Manitoba or Alberta.Thanks.

craig53

Feb 1, 2006
If your skill is a needed one the provincial nomination will allow you to make the move without a job offer in hand. Getting the offer beforehand is not easy.

yodamai2002

Aug 24, 2007
Thanks for your response but form the information I have got,all the provinces,with the exception of Manitoba requires that one has a PERMANENT JOB OFFER an application can be considered.They don't even allow to apply yourself,it has to be done by the employer.The only problem with that of Manitoba is that they require a an applicant to have a friend or a relative in the province,which I have not.

Mayor

Apr 5, 2007
You can check out the community stream under Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program. Your Country may be among the countries that are eligible to give out Community Support Letter. I came to Manitoba through this program and i can tell you it is running good. I discontinue with the Federal Program after 18 months of submission to apply through the Manitoba Nominee Programe and within 13 months i arrived Canada. I will not encourage anyone to waste time doing Federal Program for now. 6 years processing is share waste of waste of time.
Please indicate your home country maybe i could help. I reside in Winnipeg Manitoba.
Goodluck

yodamai2002

Aug 24, 2007
Thanks a lot Newbie. I am from Ghana,in West Africa.Please shall we talk through e mail?My e mail is yodamai2002@gmail.com.Once again thanks.

yodamai2002

Aug 24, 2007
Sorry Mayor,can u show me how I can find out if my country is among the community stream list?I am from Ghana but now I live in Spain.Does that matter?Please my e mail is yodamai2002@gmail.com

valeace

Jul 18, 2007
Mayor said:
You can check out the community stream under Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program. Your Country may be among the countries that are eligible to give out Community Support Letter. I came to Manitoba through this program and i can tell you it is running good. I discontinue with the Federal Program after 18 months of submission to apply through the Manitoba Nominee Programe and within 13 months i arrived Canada. I will not encourage anyone to waste time doing Federal Program for now. 6 years processing is share waste of waste of time.
Please indicate your home country maybe i could help. I reside in Winnipeg Manitoba.
Goodluck
Could you please,explain me "the community stream" and how it works?Thanks in advace.

ROMANIAUSA

Aug 25, 2007
I AM FROM ROMANIA LIVE IN USA NY FROM 2000 Could you please,explain me "the community stream" and how it works?
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
roxausaval@yahoo.com
thank you

yodamai2002

Aug 24, 2007
Well the Community Stream of the government of the Province of Manitoba is explained on this website:
www.gov.mb.ca/labour/immigrate/pnp/index.html .What I don't know yet is how to find out if one's country is among the list of eligible countries.I have been searching the web but so far nothing has come out.I hope someone helps or perhaps I may have to send an e mail to the government of that province and as soon as I know something I would let you know.Good luck.