+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How do I apply for pebc evaluation exam if I already have ECA report

Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by Priya1215, Aug 6, 2019.

  1. Hi There,

    I recently moved to Canada via express entry and I want to apply for pebc exam. As a part of applying , for document evaluation can we use the ECA report that has been issued by WES during the express entry procedure or do we need to again go for evaluation by PEBC ?
  2. Yes, you will need PEBC evaluation in order to get your pharmacist license.
  3. You’ll need the eval just to qualify to write the licensing exams.
  4. Hi I had a doubt can I do my ECA with WES? B.pharmacy or is it mandatory only PEBC for EE Profile

Share This Page