+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how could use from sample writing

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
Hello
there are many sample references for task1 and task 2 IELTS (General and Academic) version for writing section
but while I confront with a sample writing at band 9 as an example, how I should deal with that?
Definitely should not memorized, and writing could be written in thousands way , I mean from task response/achievement to grammar are vary from one essay/letter to another
How can exactly use it to gain the maximum benefit from sample?

Thanks

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Only way to improve writing is to practice writing on many topics.
Understand your style, write essays, get it reviewed by IELTS teachers and improve on it further.
Reading other essays is only going to take you far.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hello
there are many sample references for task1 and task 2 IELTS (General and Academic) version for writing section
but while I confront with a sample writing at band 9 as an example, how I should deal with that?
Definitely should not memorized, and writing could be written in thousands way , I mean from task response/achievement to grammar are vary from one essay/letter to another
How can exactly use it to gain the maximum benefit from sample?

Thanks
For your writing, read resources and watch video tutorials to show you how to write high-band IELTS essays. JAY on E2IELTS is the best bet for that because he teaches you how to write any essay question-type. After that, go-ahead and practice, timing yourself and under exam conditions. Submit your finished essay to an expert for a free or paid review. Use the feedback you receive to improve your writing and watch more tutorial videos if necessary. Keep doing this until you see your scores go up.

Reactions: santi_marlon