+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can I get my file back after they refused my application for Pr

Mayanjomaa

May 2, 2018
I applied under caring for children program and they refused my application how can I get my filbecause i have original documents

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
I applied under caring for children program and they refused my application how can I get my filbecause i have original documents
You can't get your file back.

Some original documents will be sent back to you but some will be retained (such as PCC).

If you were asked for copies, but sent originals instead, you may not get them back.

Mayanjomaa

May 2, 2018
You can't get your file back.

Some original documents will be sent back to you but some will be retained (such as PCC).

If you were asked for copies, but sent originals instead, you may not get them back.
Thank you yes I need the original documents

JCILM

Jul 30, 2019
Hi,
I am sorry to hear the negative decision on you file ..
Do you mind to share the reason for refusal.
And when did you applied the application?
Thank you

Mayanjomaa

May 2, 2018
Hi,
I am sorry to hear the negative decision on you file ..
Do you mind to share the reason for refusal.
And when did you applied the application?
Thank you
Hi thank you for your care about my situation the reason was because I applied under interim caregiver program I should apply under caring for children program and they send me a letter and they I didn’t have LMIA because I had an open work permit based to my husband who is student here at the university even though I had all my experience and education and know I am going to apply under caring for children program . Are you going to apply under if so let us share some information if you have wats up or Viber this is my phone number 4038707308

Reactions: auto_art