+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can I confirm whether the Employment offer is genuine or fake ?

Jb balaji

Jul 12, 2019
Hi,

I am offered employment in Stantec Contruction Company last week. I didn`t had any interview face-to-face(Skype) or over mobile. Now, I am asked to pay 31,8000 INR for VISA approval fee & 68,700 INR for WORK PERMIT approval fee. Please advice, how can I confirm the whether the employment offer is TRUE or FAKE. I suspect this and writing it here before I make any payment.

Also, This so called APPOINTED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY calls me regularly & keeps me updated with the process & asks to make the payment.

Please reply at that the earliest.

Jb balaji

Jul 12, 2019
U
Totally fake do not pay any mo eye or share any copies of documents. All these construction job offers are fake offers to anyone outside of Canada
To my blind belief I forwarded all my documents..

Now, is it going to be a problem now.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Lesson learnt for the future to spend some time on Google and find if even the company website is genuine . In this case the company has published a warning in other cases scammers create cloned sites in previous couple months. Generally if you have to pay then something is not right and even less right if no interview.

Other clues are they offer flights, accommodation and even food in some cases , nobody offers that.

Just have to hope for best documents are not used in Id fraud

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Another lesson to learn. Nobody is going to offer you a job without applying for it and having an interview.